Patients experiencing flares have reported1
- Using assistive devices to move around their homes
- Hopping on one leg
- Loss of ability to do activities they enjoyed
- Trouble going to the bathroom
Gout flares can diminish a patient’s ability to1
- Grip or hold objects
- Open things
- Drive (turn ignition key, hold steering wheel)
Impact on function and activities of daily living1
- Housework and yard work
- Exercise and sports
See how sUA levels impact treatment outcomes
- Stewart S, et al. Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2020;50(4):805-811.
- Becker MA, et al. Ann Rheum Dis. 2013;72(9):1469-1474.